Mezzaine floor is strong and stable structure that creates additional useful space in factories, warehouses, commercial buildings, etc, without the need to construct a new building or alter the existing installation.
The mezzanine floor is built of formed steel section that are normally used in building structures, so is very strong and durable.
In addition to standard configurations, it can be designed for a wide range of loads & spans as required by the client.
- Loads: 250 kg (2.5KN) to 850 kg (8.5 KN)per square meter
- Spans: from 3 to 6 meter
- Number of levels: up to 4
- Material: ST-37 steel according to DIN 17100
- Bolts & nuts: all bolts are to grade 8.8 and nuts to grade 8
- Custom design according to customer`s requirements.
- Easy installation either by end user following the installation instruction or by supplier`s erection personnel.
- Possibility of using the system in high seismic risk regions.
- Higher durability and good appearance in comparison with other conventional systems.