Slotted Angle Shelving
Shelving and Storage
The original and the simplest way to build a storage structure the way you want it. With a wide variety of profiles and shelf capacities, you can store anything from tires to timber. You can build stairways, handrails and upper floors with walkways to make maximum use of storage headroom.
- There is a place for slotted angle sheving in factories, warehouses, shops, offices, and libraries.
- There is no limit to the many uses of slotted angle.
- The workbench you need quickly, a made – to – measure jig, temporary roof structure or a simple partition, all quickly built and easily modified or expanded.
- Material, goods, spare parts warehouses and cold stores.
- Designed and installed in one or more tiers according to and warehouse headroom with aisles, walkway balcony, staircase elevator.
- Goods are handled manually Variety of overall dimensions and load capacity Fast and easy access to goods and materials.
Heavy duty shelves (SDS)
- Used when an extra load capacity up to 500 kg (5 KN) per level is needed. Supplied in standard width of 230 mm,and are bolted together to make wider shelf level as stipulated in the following table
- Load per level: up to 250 kg per level
- Color : Gray Alkyd
|Shelf cm||Length 95 95 95 95|
|Shelves Self cm||Width 23 46 69 92 , Length 95|
|Colour||Width 20 25 30 35 40 46 50 60 , Gray Alkyd|